Mr. Hawkins is an experienced entrepreneur and corporate executive with extensive experience in banking, financial services and healthcare. Carl has focused his efforts on the development and implementation of technological innovations that leverage centralized data center efficiencies and the use of the Internet to deliver financial and clinical software as a service.
- Served as COO at Neurostar Solutions, an early stage Medical Imaging, Physician Workflow and Teleradiology company acquried by Nuance Corporation .
- Served as CIO/CTO at Transcend Services, a $30mm Healthcare Outsourcing and Medical Transcription Organization that was acquired by MModal.
- Served as President of the Transaction Services Group at Medaphis (Per-Se), responsible for Claims Processing, Remittance Processing, and Printing functions in a $500 million dollar physician services and billing company later acuired by McKesson.
- Served as Senior Vice President in the Europe and North America Card Products Group at Citigroup. Carl was responsible for data center consolidation and implementation in the Program and Product Development Group of that $35 billion dollar bankcard portfolio.
- Founder of Gerety Hawkins Development LLC a real estate development Company
- Manager of G&H Ellis Development company Athens Georgia
- A founder of Reward Specialty Food a Seattle based Gourmet Food Company
- An original member of the team that created the New Mexico Educational Assistance Foundation for the management of student financial aid
Founded, Hawkins Contract Services (HCS) in 1997. HCS is a healthcare consulting firm focused on Business Development, Operational Strategy and Operational Infrastructure. HCS has focused on healthcare companies that have strategies employing Internet enabled services, providing financial, medical imaging, medical documentation and other HIT products and services.
Graduated from Eastern New Mexico University with a B.S. in Business Administration and Political Science. attended graduate school at The University of New Mexico, studying Computer Science and Statistics.